Wednesday, September 15, 2010

School and life...

...have gotten in the way of me keeping a regular posting schedule.  I'd rather continue to live life then write about past experiences (call me crazy).

Once I returned home from camp I had less than a week to prepare for school.  I made the most of it, and what was left of my summer 'freedom', by seeing friends, reading books, watching movies, and getting in as much basketball as my injured knee would allow.

But you don't care about any of that.  You want to know what's happening with this blog.

A friend of mine had a brilliant suggestion- simply scan my notebook into my computer and post it.  And that's exactly what I'm going to do.  It means I won't be able to edit it for spelling or grammar but lets be honest- I've been doing a craptacular job of that anyway.  So, this weekend I'm going to scan in as much as I can and post several days all at once.  You'll get the feel of the journal, and all it's messiness, and I won't have to worry about keeping a posting schedule.

Win/win.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment