Friday, August 20, 2010

Status- 3 day hiatus.

I'm all about living life to the fullest- my philosophy is that all experiences are friendly and profitable, all men wholly and all days divine. And this blog is all about sharing my experiences with you.

For that reason I won't be posting until Monday.

Why, you ask?  Because this weekend several of the world's greatest magicians are coming to Toronto- David Blaine, Bill Malone, Michael Weber, Bill Kalush, Ricky Smith, Derek Delgadio, Rafael Benatar... and Mr. Steve Forte (one of my long time heros).

Subsequently I will be spending every waking moment I can spending time with these gents.  While you wait for my next post- only a few days away, I urge you to watch this video of Steve Forte.  It'll blow your mind.

Check out Steve HERE.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment